The West Virginia Racing Commission has rescinded seven naproxen positives incurred at Charles Town because of differing screening levels employed by different labs.
- WV Racing Commission rescinds seven naproxen rulings
- Cedeno returns to Delaware, gunning for fourth riding title
- Fasig-Tipton numbers up after busy first day
- Moonlit Song triumphs in Fancy Buckles
- Record Curlin colt powers strong Fasig-Tipton sale
- Preakness call-by-call gallery
- Tim Ritchey, keeping control at Delaware Park
- mb Lippincott
- Pat p
- The Biz
- James Casey D.V.M.
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.