Fort Marcy went on to become the first turfer to win Horse of the Year – after owner-breeder Paul Mellon tried to sell him.Read More
Tag: Paul Mellon
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- First graded win for Repo Rocks, jockey Wolfsont
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Malibu Moonshine headed to Saturday’s Ruthless
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.