Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will introduce a new version of the Horseracing Integrity Act in September, but horsemen have claimed foul.Read More
Tag: Horseracing Integrity Act of 2019
Reps. Andy Barr and Paul Tonko reintroduced the Horseracing Integrity Act today – a Congressional bill that may gain momentum in the wake of 22 equine fatalities at Santa Anita.Read More
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- On Breeding: Fortheluvofbourbon product of generations
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.