Bob Baffert and his legal team have decisively won the public relations war over Medina Spirit’s Derby DQ. But they’re not likely to win in the courts.Read More
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- First graded win for Repo Rocks, jockey Wolfsont
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Malibu Moonshine headed to Saturday’s Ruthless
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.