In this first of two parts, The Racing Biz visits the Fasig-Tipton 2 year-old in training sale and talks with Bill Reightler, who’s been involved in the breeding and racing industries in Maryland and the region for many years, about the sales market and about what buyers are looking for.
About The Author
We keep an eye on things - so you don't have to!
- Preakness attendance half of pre-pandemic levels. Why?
- Off the Pace: Catching up with Eric Pignataro
- Pimlico Pick 6 solved, payout over $479k
- Fasig-Tipton: How the Midlantic-breds did
- Going to the Lead favored in tough Pimlico allowance
- Anchor & Hope’s exciting lineup includes Gun Runner brother Fortune Ticket
- $3.55 million horse drives record Fasig-Tipton sale
- Delaware Park ’22 schedule approved
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.