In this first of two parts, The Racing Biz visits the Fasig-Tipton 2 year-old in training sale and talks with Bill Reightler, who’s been involved in the breeding and racing industries in Maryland and the region for many years, about the sales market and about what buyers are looking for.
About The Author
We keep an eye on things - so you don't have to!
- Laurel Park jockeys and trainers to watch
- For Colonial Downs, more of the same sounds good
- Genaro: Reconfigured Triple Crown a tradition of its own
- Laurel: Rugged field set for Friday allowance
- Colonial Downs will race 27 days in ’24
- Fasig-Tipton mixed sale dips; Ghostzapper colt is topper
- Ghosts of racetracks past: The birth, death, rebirth, and final demise of Garden State Park
- Dinner Party Stakes has long, winding history
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.