The Horseracing Integrity and Safety Authority, the new federal “anti-doping” body for racing, issued its proposed regulations today.Read More
Tag: United States Anti-Doping Agency.
- First horses arrive for Colonial Downs meet
- Jockey Walter Rodriguez nets first win
- What HISA says about whip rules
- What HISA says about claiming races
- Jockey Sheldon Russell “really close” to return to races
- Chub Wagon returns with a win
- Chub Wagon slated for season bow in Power by Far
- Parx Racing: Hot jocks and trainers
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.