Espresso Time, the $1 million filly who ran third in her career debut Sunday at Laurel, did plenty right after a bad break. Her connections have high hopes.Read More
Tag: Rob Landry
- Julian Pimentel to take winter off
- Belle of the North rallies to Safely Kept win
- Jungle Beast roars in WV Futurity
- Disco Ebo dominates in Shamrock Rose
- Whereshetoldmetogo narrow winner in Bender Meml.
- Wide open group set for WV Futurity
- Princess Kokachin upsets Hello Beautiful in Politely
- Laurel Park unveils 2022 Q1 stakes schedule
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.