Our BackTracks column focuses on Midlantic racing history. Today, Ral Parr, the Marylander who bred and owned 1920 Kentucky Derby winner Paul Jones.Read More
Tag: Paul Jones
- Wide open group set for WV Futurity
- Pie time at Laurel Park!
- Princess Kokachin upsets Hello Beautiful in Politely
- Tom Creel keeping optimistic view amid trying times
- Whereshetoldmetogo narrow winner in Bender Meml.
- Cordmaker lukewarm fave in Small S.
- Evelyn Benoit proving doubters wrong one win at a time
- Quill: Thanksgiving past includes late meals, early races
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.