The Maryland Racing Commission voted to disqualify Don’t Call Me Mary, trained by Todd Pletcher, from a November 2021 race at Laurel for an Amicar positive.Read More
Tag: Karen Murphy
Delaware’s stewards will allow Todd Pletcher trainee Princess of Sylmar’s second-place finish in the ’14 DelCap to stand – despite her corticosteroid overage.Read More
- Racing age horses spearhead Fasig-Tipton mixed
- HISA legislative fix may be on the table
- Howgreatisnate cruises in Future Stars
- VIDEO: Who are the best Maryland-bred 2yos?
- HISA adds farrier to racetrack safety committee
- Fasig-Tipton 2022 Mixed sale by the numbers
- Fasig-Tipton December sale catalog available
- Parx Racing: Hot jocks and trainers
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.