A judge has granted Laurel Park’s request for a temporary restraining order preventing Anne Arundel County from auctioning off the racetrack property.Read More
Tag: Judge William Mulford
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- Triple Crown: Rocket Can wins Holy Bull
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Ghosts of racetracks past: The birth, death, rebirth, and final demise of Garden State Park
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- On Breeding: Fortheluvofbourbon product of generations
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.