Jockey Kevin Krigger, who piloted Goldencents in the ’13 Kentucky Derby and Preakness, is set to return after a two-year absence, having shifted his tack to Parx Racing.Read More
Tag: John Da Silva
- Julian Pimentel to take winter off
- Belle of the North rallies to Safely Kept win
- Jungle Beast roars in WV Futurity
- Disco Ebo dominates in Shamrock Rose
- Whereshetoldmetogo narrow winner in Bender Meml.
- Wide open group set for WV Futurity
- Princess Kokachin upsets Hello Beautiful in Politely
- Ghosts of racetracks past: The birth, death, rebirth, and final demise of Garden State Park
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.