In their first public interview on the topic, Churchill Downs see “great opportunity” at Colonial Downs because of Virginia’s gaming-and-racing model.Read More
Category: Virginia Business
Churchill Downs CEO Bill Carstanjen told the Virginia Racing Commission that he sees big opportunity for racing but may have ruffled some feathers, too.Read More
- Off the Pace: Catching up with Eric Pignataro
- Preakness attendance half of pre-pandemic levels. Why?
- Pimlico Pick 6 solved, payout over $479k
- Going to the Lead favored in tough Pimlico allowance
- Off to the Races Radio: Jose Ortiz featured
- Delaware Park ’22 schedule approved
- Fasig-Tipton: How the Midlantic-breds did
- $3.55 million horse drives record Fasig-Tipton sale
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.