Replay: Today’s Off to the Races Radio
Off to the Races Radio powered by The Racing Biz had two shows April 15, one airing on Baltimore Positive-AM 1570 in Towson and the other on ESPN RIchmond. The Maryland show is above, and the Virginia show is below.
Featured in Maryland:
- Alan Foreman, general counsel of the Maryland Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association
- Paul Espinosa, track announcer and linemaker for Charles Town Races
- John Piassek, Maryland handicapper for The Racing Biz
- Richard Hackerman, attorney at law
- Larry Johnson, owner of new Maryland stallion True Valour