A judge has rejected a New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association (NJTHA) effort to collect “bad faith” damages in a sports betting case.Read More
Tag: New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen’s Association
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Malibu Moonshine headed to Saturday’s Ruthless
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.