A wrong-way horse disaster at Charles Town in December has led to a series of safety reforms the Jockeys’ Guild calls a good start.Read More
Tag: John Myers
The West Virginia Racing Commission will retain an independent investigator to determine what went wrong leading to a head-on collision at Charles Town.Read More
- Julian Pimentel to take winter off
- Belle of the North rallies to Safely Kept win
- Jungle Beast roars in WV Futurity
- Disco Ebo dominates in Shamrock Rose
- Whereshetoldmetogo narrow winner in Bender Meml.
- Wide open group set for WV Futurity
- Princess Kokachin upsets Hello Beautiful in Politely
- Laurel Park unveils 2022 Q1 stakes schedule
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.