The Jockeys’ Guild has taken a position not quite for, and not quite against, pending legislation to nationalize racing drug rules in hopes a consensus will form.Read More
Tag: Horseracing Integrity Act of 2017
The so-called Horseracing Integrity Act would create a national authority to oversee horse racing’s medication rules and testing and prohibit raceday medications.Read More
- Julian Pimentel to take winter off
- Belle of the North rallies to Safely Kept win
- Jungle Beast roars in WV Futurity
- Disco Ebo dominates in Shamrock Rose
- Whereshetoldmetogo narrow winner in Bender Meml.
- Wide open group set for WV Futurity
- Princess Kokachin upsets Hello Beautiful in Politely
- Laurel Park unveils 2022 Q1 stakes schedule
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.