Nobody gave Gayle Gerth much credit for bringing Wiseman’s Ferry to her Dana Point Farm in Pennsylvania. Then Wise Dan started winning, and everything changed.Read More
Tag: Gayle Gerth
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- Ghosts of racetracks past: The birth, death, rebirth, and final demise of Garden State Park
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- On Breeding: Fortheluvofbourbon product of generations
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.