Ten members of Congress — five Senators and five Representatives – have urged the FTC to reject HISA’s proposed drug rulesRead More
Tag: Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- Malibu Moonshine headed to Saturday’s Ruthless
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.