Our BackTracks column focuses on Midlantic racing history. Today, Ral Parr, the Marylander who bred and owned 1920 Kentucky Derby winner Paul Jones.Read More
Tag: Ral Parr
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- On Breeding: Fortheluvofbourbon product of generations
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.