The Week that Was: July 4-10
From Staff Reports
Our report compiles some of the key data from the previous week around the region. Data in this report is compiled from Equibase charts and applies to the week from Monday, July 4 through Sunday, July 10.
Average Daily Handle
Change in average
Tracks in the region ran four days during the period, with the exceptions of Laurel Park and Charles Town, each of which ran three. The change in average is calculated based on this week versus the prior week, June 27-July 3.
CLAIMS BY TRACK
|3||June 26-July 3||4||5||7||11||11||6||44||-12.00%|
REGION-BRED ALLOWANCE AND STAKES WINNERS
- Maryland – Gursky, Connemara Coast
- New Jersey – Rainbow Heir (stakes win), Definitely Tonight, Bustin Out, Silver Majorette, Light’s Gone Wild, Irish Defence
- Pennsylvania – Dark Nile (graded stakes win), She’s Running Free, Duval, Just a Glance Away, Royal Renege, Wychmere, Royal Six Shooter, Disco Rose, Cosmic Destiny
- Virginia – Tough Weather, Available
- West Virginia – Morning Muse, Chasin Rush, Dubai Hot Sauce