From a Breeders’ Cup Ltd. release
Tickets for the 2015 Breeders’ Cup World Championships at Keeneland Race Course on October 30-31 will go on sale today at 12 P.M. ET. The 32nd running of the Breeders’ Cup will make history as the iconic Keeneland Race Course hosts the world-class racing event for the first time. To offer the highest level of hospitality and elevate the race-day experience for fans and participants, Breeders’ Cup and Keeneland have invested $5 million in premium seating and hospitality suites for the two-day event.
Tickets will be available to the public for purchase at www.BreedersCup.com beginning at 12 P.M. ET. All available seating options and pricing can be viewed online now.
Additionally, officials of Breeders’ Cup and Keeneland will be at the Capitol on Thursday, March 5, to present Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear with commemorative tickets to the 2015 World Championships.
Ticketing highlights for the 2015 Breeders’ Cup World Championships include:
- Ticket areas include Loge Box Seats, the Equestrian Room, Grandstand Reserved seating, Keene Barn and Entertainment Center, the Sales Pavilion and General Admission, including tailgating areas The Hill and The Meadow.
- The new hospitality offerings include the Bourbon Lounge, a 50,000-square-foot, glassed-in and climate-controlled lounge that offers incredible views of the Championships along with lounge seating, private concessions, restrooms and mutuel tellers.
- New luxury chalets built specifically for the two-day World Championships, including the Saddling Paddock Chalet that offers premium views of the Championship contenders as they circle the saddling paddock before each race.
- Ticketing prices for Championship Friday range from $35 to $375, and $50 to $475 on Championships Saturday. Two-day packages range from $295-$1,225.
- All tickets will be sold in advance of the event. No tickets will be available on the days of the races.
- To ensure as many fans as possible have the opportunity to purchase tickets, a maximum of six (6) tickets may be purchased per person.
- Breeders’ Cup is also partnering with QuintEvents for fans to obtain special experience ticket packages for this year’s event. For more information go to www.QuintEvents.com.
To purchase tickets, or for detailed information on all available seating options, fans should go to www.BreedersCup.com. Tickets can also be purchased by calling the Breeders’ Cup ticket office at 877-TIX-4CUP. Due to strong demand for tickets, high call volume and hold times are expected so fans are encouraged to use www.BreedersCup.com to purchase their tickets, if possible.
The Breeders’ Cup will offer shuttle service for a nominal fee to the track from two local park-n-ride destinations – the Kentucky Horse Park and Whitaker Bank Ballpark. Parking on-site at Keeneland will be limited and only available to those with official parking credentials. More information on transportation to and from Keeneland for the 2015 Breeders’ Cup World Championships will be announced soon.