Japan-based France Go de Ina had his final pre-Belmont Stakes work Wednesday morning, breezing five furlongs at Big Sandy.Read More
Tag: Kate Hunter
One of the most interesting horses in Saturday’s Preakness is France Go de Ina, the globetrotting Japan-based runner with a pioneering trainer.Read More
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- First graded win for Repo Rocks, jockey Wolfsont
- Malibu Moonshine headed to Saturday’s Ruthless
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Rich Strike, the pony, the bite, and the controversy
- Mid-Atlantic Three Stars: January 30
- Charles Town: Hot jocks and trainers
- Trainer James W. Casey passes at 92
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.