As a teen, Phyllis Soboczenski decided to buy racehorses, designed silks, and picked out a stable name. Then she waited over 60 years to live her dream.Read More
Tag: Demelza McMahon
- Charles Town cancels Feb. 3 card
- Preakness headlines Pimlico stakes schedule
- Trainer Michael Pino reaches 2,000 wins
- Which horses had the best post-CT Classic careers?
- Jockey Avery Whisman, 23, passes away
- BackTracks: Star de Naskra “really something”
- On Breeding: Fortheluvofbourbon product of generations
- Today in Racing History: Secretariat and Ruffian
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.