“Yearling Sales 201” seminar to be held Sunday
From a Maryland Horse Breeders Association release
The Maryland Horse Breeders Association, in conjunction with Fasig-Tipton Midlantic, the Virginia Thoroughbred Association, and The Racing Biz, will host a “Yearling Sales 201” seminar this coming Sunday at the Fasig-Tipton sales pavilion at the Timonium state fairgrounds.
This seminar will explore the auction sales experience, and introduce some of the options for getting started in the business including partnerships, buying to race or resell or breeding to race or sell.
- Frank Vespe, The Racing Biz
- T.K. Kuegler, Wasabi Ventures Stables
- Debbie Easter, Virginia Thoroughbred Association
- Reed Ringler, Fasig-Tipton Owner/Buyer Relations Manager
- Additional information on local farms and partnerships will be available.
The sponsors are:
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic
- Maryland Horse Breeders Association
- The Racing Biz
- Virginia Thoroughbred Association