A Sponorsed Story
Trying to figure out where to breed your horses now and in the coming years?
Allow the Pennsylvania Horse Breeders Association to suggest that there are 33 million reasons to breed in the Keystone State. And in its new video, the PHBA enumerates them.
Consider:[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- $33 million in Pennsylvania breeder awards, owner bonuses, and purses paid out in PA-bred restricted races in 2014.
- 30 percent breeder awards to be paid to breeders of PA-bred horses that finish in the money in any race in Pennsylvania ($10 million paid last year).
- 40 percent owner bonuses for Pennsylvania-breds finishing in the money in open/non-restricted races in Pennsylvania ($6 million paid last year).
- More than 20 stakes for PA-breds, with combined purses of more than $1.7 million.
- Put it altogether, and you’ve got plenty of reasons to check out Pennsylvania! Check out the video, then click the link above, or banner below, to learn more.
(Featured image by Barbara Weidl/EQUI-PHOTO.)