No Midlantic stakes this weekend, but there are some intriguing horses in action, plus a member of the Top Midlantic-bred poll makes a final 2014 start. Here’s what’s on tap:[table id=116 /]
About The Author
We keep an eye on things - so you don't have to!
- Preakness horse-by-horse analysis
- Rich Strike, the pony, the bite, and the controversy
- Preakness longshot Fenwick “not up here joking”
- Eric Reed: “If it was four weeks, we’d have been” in Preakness
- Adare Manor favored in wide-open Black-Eyed Susan
- Off the Pace: A quartet of memorable Preakness stretch runs
- Ethereal Road among key Sir Barton contenders
- Shake Em Loose will skip Preakness, run in Murphy
Sign Up Now
For Email Newsletters you can trust.