“TRUTH TO POWER” LIVESTREAM
The Racing Biz has partnered with freelance journalist Teresa Genaro and NTRA Director of Communications Alicia Hughes to launch a series of digital panel discussions designed to tackle issues of diversity and inclusion within the Thoroughbred industry.
The series, titled “Truth to Power,” will bring together various participants from within and outside of the racing realm to share their perspectives on racial, gender, and social inequality and how it impacts the sport as a whole. See the full release here.
Got a question to submit? Do so below.
Watch the livestream below.
- Wanamaker’s to sell 24 in upcoming saleWanamaker’s, the online auction house, has 24 horses catalogued for its next online auction September 29.
- Renee Hess, founder and executive director of the Black Girl Hockey Club.
- Leon Nichols, cofounder and CEO of the Project to Preserve African American Turf History.
- Ron Mack, founder of Legacy Equine Academy, which promotes the equine and agriculture industry to racially diverse middle and high school students.
- Alicia Hughes, co-organizer, Director of NTRA Communications for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
- Teresa Genaro, co-organizer, teacher, freelance writer, member of the nominating and voting committees for the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Frank Vespe, co-organizer, owner and publisher of The Racing Biz.
GOT A QUESTION?