It’s a big day at two of our region’s tracks: Laurel Park in the afternoon for Maryland Million day and Charles Town at night for West Virginia Breeders Classics!
Post time for the Maryland Million is 12:15, while the West Virginia Breeders Classics kicks off at 7:15.
Some stories to watch…
- Will Jerry Robb, whose barn is loaded with fast two year-olds, sweep the two Maryland Million juvenile races? We’ll know after the second race of the day.
- Which way does Ribo Bobo go: Sprint or Starter?
- Did King Leatherbury make the right choice by sending Ben’s Cat to the Maryland Million Turf?
- Can anyone make Eighttofasttocatch sweat in the Maryland Million Classic?
- Can two year-old speedball Amherst Street run his record to three straight while stretching out to 6 1/2 furlongs in the WVBC Moscarelli?
- Is Jax and Jill vulnerable at 6-5 in the WVBC WV Division of Tourism after a messy last out in the Charles Town Oaks?
- Can John A. Casey’s productive West Virginia mares deliver him a big day? He has Here Comes Allen and I Did it That Time, both out of Let’s Just Do It, and Landon Did It and Mommy Did It, both out of Farsi Strada.
- Can anyone — millionaire Russell Road, perhaps — stop Lucy’s Bob Boy in the $500,000 West Virginia Breeders Classic?
Enjoy the show!